Mission: to provide the opportunity for young professionals to commit their time and resources to support youth in Santa Cruz County.
ABOUT: Club Blue is a membership organization of passionate, young professionals in Santa Cruz County whose purpose is to support the mission of Boys & Girls Clubs of Santa Cruz County (BGCSCC). Club Blue members focus on volunteering, fundraising, socializing, and learning about being on a Board of Directors. Club Blue supports BGCSCC events and also creates its own fundraising opportunities as a group.
- Recognition on BGCSCC website
- Philanthropic and personal investment in the largest after-school program in Santa Cruz County
- Rewarding and structured volunteer opportunities within BGCSCC
- Experience tailored to your commitments and personal goals
- Discounted tickets to our Youth of the Year Banquet in the Spring
CLUB BLUE ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DUES:
$50 (tax deductible)
Pay online (using the form below), send check, or pay in person at
543 Center Street Santa Cruz, CA 95060