Summers at the Boys & Girls Clubs are a blast!
Friends galore, activities abound, weekly Wednesday field trips available, and Friday Specials keep the kids busy and laughing! Age-appropriate groups rotate through all the offerings at the Club, ensuring each receives a fulfilling, well-rounded day, with sports, arts, chill-out time, snacks, swimming (every day Downtown, Tuesdays at Live Oak), games, and friendships.
Like our afterschool program, our summer day camp is drop-in. Current members can come for any of the days and spend as much or as little time at the Club as they/their parents want and are not required to register for specific days in advance. However, early registration and pre-payment does speed up the front desk check-in time and some of the popular special programs have limited spaces available.
- Tuesday, May 17th 10am – 7pm: Summer Registration (day camp and classes)
- Monday, June 6th – Friday, June 10th: Club Closed for Summer Prep Week
- Monday, June 13th – Friday, August 19th: Summer Session
- Monday, July 4th: Club Closed for Independence Day
- Monday, August 22nd – Friday, August 26th: Club Closed for Summer Cleanup Week
Hours / Fees
- Hours: Monday – Friday | 7:30am – 6:00pm
- Summer Day Fees: $15 per day/child (discounts for pre-paying: $65/week or $600 for entire 10 week summer). Teens (12 year old and up) arriving after 10am do not need to pay day fee.
- Current annual membership required.
Registration will open May 17, 2016 at 10am. You can print all forms out below or pick them up at the front desk.
- Visit the Join BGCSC page to fill out a Membership Application for each child (if they are not a current member) and read the Member Orientation Packet.
- Fill out and sign the Summer registration packet 2016 (all sides).
- Choose which days and/or special programs you want for your child.
- Turn everything in and pay at the front desk after registration opens (May 17).