Welcome to our Business Partnership Program!
Boys & Girls Clubs of Santa Cruz County’s Business Partnership Program allows for local businesses to support youth in Santa Cruz County. As a business partner, your financial contribution allows for Club kids to become responsible, engaging citizens with a safe space and positive mentors.
The Business Partnership Program is designed to increase your visibility as a BGCSCC partner and supporter, add value to your marketing efforts and increase your customer base and loyalty.
Some highlights of our program include:
- BGCSCC Partners window decals to share your commitment to kids in our community.
- A landing page on our website where you can recommit to youth easily.
- Complimentary tickets to our Youth of the Year Banquet in the Spring.
- Opportunity for cooperative Social Media Campaigns.
- Volunteer Opportunities for your employees.
Our Business Partnership Program is crafted around sponsoring our annual events and our banner program, however, Businesses and Community Partners are not required to sponsor an event or have a banner in the gym. If you’d prefer to join the program without linking to an event, let us know.